● New Enemy : Spike Ball (An Immortal Enemy.)
● New Enemy : Blazing Wheel (An Immortal Enemy.)
● New Enemy : Dungeon Slime (Contains Golden Keys)
● New Enemy : Goblin Scout
● Hornets in the Underground Jungle now shoot stingers. These stingers have a 1 in 3 chance of poisoning their target for 10 seconds.
● Cursed Skulls now now have a chance to apply the Cursed debuff.
● Bats, Harpy and Demon AI has been improved to prevent wall hugging.
● Slimes when in water will now turn around when they have no where to go.
● Man Eaters and Snatchers now have less HP, and are drawn above tiles rather than behind.
● Lava Slimes no longer spawn lava when killed.
● Meteor Heads now move much slower but do a lot more damage.
● Bone Serpents now have a new death sound, and their hit-box has been re-calibrated.
● NPC’s furniture requirements have changed to work with new items.NPCs now requires one "comfort object" (Chair, Throne, Bench, Bed, Toilet) and one "flat surface furniture" (Table, Dresser, Workbench, Tub, Bookcase) for a room to be complete before they will make it their home.
● Thorns are now destroyed after you touch them and receive damage.
NPC Bug Fixes
● EoW is no longer "defeated" when he flees.
● Npcs that are far from home and try to turn to return home will no longer twitch left and right when stuck.
● Hornets are correctly now unable to enter water.
● Vultures should no longer ‘float’ if the sand they are perched on falls from beneath them.
● New Item : Shadow Key
● New Item : Golden Key
● New Item : Shadow Chest (These require the Shadow Key)
● New Item : Obsidian Background Walls
● New item : Mud Background Walls
● New Item : Jungle Spore (Replaces Jungle Rose in former crafting uses.)
● New Item : Tattered Cloth
● New Item : Battle Standard (Allows for manual starting of the Goblin Invasion)
● New Item : Piano
● New Item : Loom (Crafting Station, Now required for crafting most clothes from silk.)
● New Item : Bench
● New item : Dresser
● New Item : Bathtub
● New Item : Red Banner
● New Item : Green Banner
● New Item : Blue Banner
●New Item : Yellow Banner
● New Item : Lamp Post
● New Item : Tiki Torch
● New Item : Barrel
● New Item : Chinese Lantern
● New Item : Cooking Pot
● New Item : Safe (A separate private storage from the Piggy Bank.)
● New Item : Skull Lantern
● New Item : Trash Can
● New Item : Candelabra
● New Item : Pink Jar
● New Item : Mug
● New Item : Keg
● New Item : Ale
● New Item : Bookcase
● New Item : Throne
● New Item : Bowl
● New Item : Bowl of Soup
● New Item : Toilet
● New Item : Grandfather Clock
● New Item : Statue
● Wooden Tables, Doors and Workbenches now have improved looking graphics.
● Glow sticks price reduced. And are now a bit brighter.
● Coins now leave a sparkle trail while moving.
● Jungle Rose is now a rarer drop and no longer used to craft.
● Grappling Hooks can no longer be spam shot, you must now wait until your previous shot lands or returns before you can throw another.
● Suspicious Looking Eyes will now sometimes be found in chests.
● Flamelash, Sunfury, and Flower of Fire are no longer dropped, they are now found in shadow chests in the underworld.
● Ash and Mud no longer fall due to gravity.
● Hellstone no longer produces light and is more rare.
● Hellstone now spawns lava when it is mined, but only in the underworld.
● Cacti no longer cause knock-back making running through a desert less of a hassle.
● Potions now offer less HP on use, and their cool-down is now a minute.
● Placing background walls is more simple, as 1 block holes are automatically filled in.
● Flails now have a different mechanic. You can ‘spin’ them by pressing left and right fast over and over after they have been thrown while holding down the mouse button.
● ALL placed background walls are now considered ‘house walls’. (Yes even Dirt and Dungeon walls.)
● Two of the same type of accessories may no longer be equipped at once.
● Fish Bowl’s recipe has been changed to require Bottled Water, rather than just an empty Bottle.
● Armors are now more ‘Class Type’ specific and their stats have been set accordingly.
○ Meteor Armor - Buffs Magic Damage and Set Bonus : Space Gun 0 Mana Cost.
○ Molten Armor - Set Bonus : Melee Damage
○ Shadow Armor - Buffs Melee Attack Speed and Set Bonus : Movement Speed.
○ Necro Armor - Buffs ranged damage and Set Bonus : Reduces Ammo Consumption.
○ Jungle Armor - Buffs Max Mana, Magic Crit Chance and Set Bonus : Reduced Mana Usage.
● Several Magic Items and Weapons have been rebalanced. Including but not limited to...
○ Flower of Fire now does more damage, and costs more mana.
○ Band of Star Power now adds 20 mana to your maximum, and no longer adds mana regeneration.
○ Orb of Light now moves slower and is now listed as a buff that you can remove if you so desire and also know its remaining duration.
○ Magic missile is now quicker and is..
That's it for that stuff, to check out all the full update and everything head on over too Terraria Online. It was all taken directly from there, just thought I would spread the news since I didn't notice anyone else noticing this update yet. Then again, it was released today.